SEO is more than just three simple letters. Search engine optimization is a concept that involves pretty much everything you do online to attract the right kind of attention from both searchers and search engines. It’s surprisingly easy to overlook some optimization essentials as you put together your brand’s SEO strategy. The professional web design experts at Saba SEO, a premier provider of SEO services San Diego businesses rely on, offer these key building blocks that can get you on the right track with your brand’s SEO efforts.
2. Content Optimization
Having well-prepared content that’s relevant to your intended audience is a good start, but it also has to be properly optimized to catch the attention of search engines. In a nutshell, content optimization involves:
- Researching keywords diligently—Google’s Keyword Planner tool can help you out with this
- Identifying your top-performing pages as well as your underperforming ones—use Google Search Console to do this
- Making sure the content you want to rank well includes relevant keywords that line up with your target audience
3. Link Building with Influencers
Google pays attention to things like whether or not people are finding their way back to your site from your social media pages, blog posts, and other external sources. One way to snag high-quality relevant links back to your site is to reach out to influential bloggers or social media users who fit into your niche. However, it can sometimes be time-consuming and costly to go solely after high-profile influencers. Consider also reaching out to some micro-influencers—individuals slightly less in demand who are active within your niche and have some degree of influence over your target audience.
4. Content Creation
Just because your content is great doesn’t mean there aren’t gaps. You’ll also need to provide a steady influx of fresh relevant content to keep both search engines and searchers happy. Make the content you create more appealing and beneficial to your brand by:
- Using a tool like SEMrush to discover popular search terms you can leverage in your content
- Prioritizing your keywords so you’ll know which terms to focus on more than others
- Researching the questions people are asking in relation to your products or services so you can provide answers with your content
Setting yourself up to succeed with your SEO strategy is more important than ever today, since a third of U.S. consumers start their online purchases with some type of search tool. If you’re mindful of the building blocks discussed here, you’ll be more likely to develop a personalized search engine optimization strategy that will ultimately benefit your brand and your bottom line.
If you need help creating or fine-tuning your SEO strategy, reach out to the experts at Saba SEO, one of the most experienced marketing companies in San Diego. Our top-notch specialists can help you with marketing campaigns, social media management, web development, search engine optimization, and much more. To find out more about our high-quality SEO services, give us a call today at 858-277-1717.