If your content marketing efforts are only a part of your overall online marketing strategy, it’s safe to assume you could use a helping hand with content distribution and management. Read on to discover resources you can use to gain valuable insights and access to useful tools and reliable support.
Get a better grasp of content creation by brushing up on the basics and catching up on current trends.
- Content Marketing Institute provides news on recent trends
- Exacttarget.com offers an introduction to the basics of content marketing
- Contently presents tips for creating newsworthy content
After you get into the habit of generating fresh, relevant content, the next step is to effectively distribute that content.
- TapInfluence is one resource you can use to “tap” into influencer channels
- Dynamic Signal offers employee advocacy software programs to online marketers
- SocialChorus can help increase visibility with an employee advocacy campaign designed to encourage your employees to effectively distribute your content and amplify your brand message
Reliable resources like Hootsuite and Likeable Local can help present your content to your target audience via your social media platforms. There are plenty of easy-to-use tools that can make distribution and management of social content less demanding.
Ultimately, your content is meant to be used in a productive way to benefit your purchasing funnel. From a marketing standpoint, you want to get the most bang for your buck, which means leveraging your content across all online platforms. DemandGenReport.com offers useful tips on content value and utilization.
Find the support you need to manage your content marketing efforts by taking advantage of resources available from HubSpot and Ontraport. Companies like these offer access to on-call consultants and software programs you can use to track your efforts without having to invest in added technology on your end.
Discover additional resources and learn more about creating a strong content strategy from the marketing pros at Saba SEO. In addition to SEO, we also use social media and PPC management in San Diego to help businesses drive traffic to their websites and grow their customer base. Call (858) 277-1717 today!