If your goal is to boost website traffic, the first thought that probably comes to mind is something involving SEO. While search engine optimization is certainly important and not something you want to overlook, another way to direct more traffic to your site involves working with a developer. The San Diego web design experts at Saba SEO share a few tips on using developers to enhance your website traffic.
Merge or Combine Resources
Assuming you’ve already covered your SEO bases, you may have simply reached a point where your blog is as popular as it’s going to get. One way to boost your blog’s traffic-generating power is to make a strategic purchase of another blog within your niche. A developer can help you out by effectively linking these two resources. You may also benefit from the assistance of a developer if your goals include:
• Directing more traffic to your site after the purchase of a competitor’s domain
• Merging two or more websites for your business into one convenient site
• Linking your site to another one if you form a partnership with a complementary business
Create Handy New Tools
If you’re not thrilled with the idea of buying up similar blogs to direct more traffic to your site, consider hiring a developer to create some new tools specific to what your business does for customers. These tools could be accessible directly on your website or independent tools available as apps. When determining what type of tool to create, consider:
• Problems your customers typically have (e.g., determining how much they can spend on a home remodel, seeing what your products might look like in their home before making a purchase)
• How an easy-to-use tool could solve these issues or ease customer concerns
• Features from similar tools you could incorporate into your own unique tool in a better way
Improve Your Site’s Mechanics
Developers can also help you get more website traffic by identifying and correcting technical flaws with your existing site. If you have issues with an older site that’s been updated by many different developers over the years, you may be better off hiring a developer to start from scratch and give you a new site more likely to generate more traffic. Developers can also enhance your website’s performance by:
• Making it mobile-friendly
• Solving accessibility problems
• Increasing site speed and page load times
While there are many ways developers can play an important role in boosting your website’s traffic, don’t forget to use some SEO tactics to further improve your results. For instance, simply creating an amazing new tool won’t automatically increase your traffic overnight. You still have to use your blog, social media pages, and other online resources to let your target audience know your new tool exists. Even then, it’ll likely take some time to see noticeable results as word-of-mouth spreads about your new tool.
Whether you need a web design expert or a search engine optimization specialist, turn to Saba SEO. As a leading San Diego SEO company, we have over ten years of experience in search engine marketing and website development. Our experts can create a responsive and mobile-friendly website for your business and provide fresh and high-quality content that is sure to boost your online ranking. Call us at 858-277-1717 to talk to one of our digital marketing specialists.