Website marketing strategies are techniques you use to achieve your online marketing goals. One of the most common goals business owners have is to boost conversions. If you need some help figuring out how to use a website marketing strategy to achieve this goal, below you’ll find some tips to point you in the right direction, brought to you by Saba SEO, one of the most trusted San Diego SEO companies.
Know Your Audience
You have to really know your audience so you present the right type of content for your website marketing strategy. Create a fictionalized version of your typical customer, called a buyer’s persona, based on your existing customer data and results from your market research.
Design Your Website with Conversions in Mind
Your website marketing strategy isn’t going to boost conversions if your site isn’t designed to inspire visitors to take the desired action(s). Generally, a “conversion-friendly” website design includes:
• Well-placed and well-worded calls to action
• Easy-to-use navigation features
• Speedy page load times
• Content that flows well—e.g., descriptive headings, short paragraphs, complementary visuals, and other eye-catching elements
Utilize Search Engine Optimization
Search engines help people find your site, ultimately leading to conversions, which is why your website marketing strategy should involve search engine optimization (SEO). Fortunately, there are many aspects of SEO that can lead to more conversions.
For instance, more than half of all consumers report using their mobile devices to find businesses and products, so a website designed with mobile visitors in mind is more likely to give you a steady stream of conversions. Other ways to use SEO to increase conversions include:
• Reaching out to online influencers to get links sent back to your site (backlinks)
• Including a link back to your site on online review sites and other places where your business info may be referenced
• Adding social share buttons to your site so you can use your social platforms to promote your site and vice-versa
• Making your website secure—especially if it’s an e-commerce site
From smartly implemented pop-ups to live chat features, there are many elements you can include directly on your website to increase your conversions. But don’t forget to also use your social media and blog posts, email marketing and paid ad campaigns, and other online efforts to spread the word about your brand and direct people back to your website.
When they’re looking for a trusted web development company, San Diego businesses can turn to Saba SEO. We have several years of experience in web design and digital marketing, and our team can create high-quality content, boost your social media presence, and optimize you for search engines. To learn more, contact one of our SEO experts today at 858-277-1717.